Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan chocolate cake recipe. You can have vegan chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 Cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- Use of Icing sugar.
Instructions to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..
If you find this Vegan Chocolate Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.