Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip banana bread recipe. You can have chocolate chip banana bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- You need 1/2 cup of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 3 of Bananas (very ripe).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You'll never have any bananas to go to waste! Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is perfect for an easy weeknight dessert, a quick breakfast, or for when it's your turn to bring a treat! It's big, it's bold and it's packed with bananas AND chocolate chips. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.