Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pittsburgh Steak Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pittsburgh Steak Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pittsburgh Steak Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pittsburgh steak salad recipe. You can cook pittsburgh steak salad using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pittsburgh Steak Salad:
- Provide of New York Strip or Ribeye Steak.
- Take of Mixed Salad Greens.
- Provide of Sliced Cucumber.
- Provide of Sliced Tomato.
- Get of portion Hot Cooked French Fries.
Instructions to make Pittsburgh Steak Salad:
- Cook french fries according to package directions, or, if you're a fancy pants, make them homemade..
- Allow steak to come to room temperature. Drizzle with olive oil and your favorite steak seasoning (I use Cavender's Greek Seasoning).
- Get your pan super hot. This will ensure that you get a good sear on your steak..
- Cook steak to your desired doneness. I prefer mid rare, which was about 5 minutes per side. This, of course, depends on the cut and thickness. For more help on testing your steaks, check out bbqtvtv.com's profile for the nifty hand chart..
- Very important: Once your steak has cooked, remove it to a plate or cutting board, cover with a foil tent, and let it rest for at least ten minutes. This will allow the juices to redistribute so that you have mouthwatering steak..
- Assemble greens on plate, and add other veggies. Feel free to make any additions, after all, it's your salad..
- Arrange sliced steak on top of greens, and then top the whole darn thing with a pile of fresh, hot, crispy fries!.
- Serve with your favorite dressing. For the true experience, make it ranch..
- Again, feel free to add any other salad toppings; onions, cheese, sunflower seeds, peppers, bacon bits..
If you find this Pittsburgh Steak Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.