Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red lentils soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentils soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentils soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentils soup recipe. To make red lentils soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red lentils soup:
- Get 200 gr of Red lentils.
- Prepare 4 of small Chopped Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 tsp of dry mix broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 leaves of laurel.
- Take 1 tsp of curcumin.
Steps to make Red lentils soup:
- Gather the ingredients and boil in a small pot water for the dry mix of broth. In a medium heat for 3 min..
- Cut the onion and tomatoes..
- Leave tomatoes in a side and cook the onions with a tbsp of broth and the olive oil in medium heat..
- Add the tomatoes and the laurel and cook it till the tomatoes are half cooked. In medium to high heat..
- Then put the lentils, the rest of broth, curcumin, salt and pepper and cook it in medium heat for 10 min. Check if they are cooked depends the kind of lentils. If need more add some broth and keep it in the heat till it's done..
- When they are cooked close the heat and serve. You can add bit of dry chilli to spice up the taste. Enjoy!.
Be sure to pick through your lentils carefully. Red – and green – lentils are a staple of most Turkish kitchens and, since living in Turkey, our kitchen has been no different. When the lentils are cooked, blend the soup, add the lime juice and check the seasoning. Dehulled yellow and red lentils disintegrate in cooking, making a thick soup. Lebanese-Style Red Lentil Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
If you find this Red lentils soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.