Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty smokey-sweet bbq chicken & kickin hot sriricha chicken recipe. You can have tasty smokey-sweet bbq chicken & kickin hot sriricha chicken using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken:
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Get of Sweet & Smokey Pork Rub (Grill Mates).
- Prepare of Garlic Siriacha Rub (Weber) (optional for heat).
Instructions to make Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken:
- I cut my chicken down the middle. Season with dash salt..
- Rub chicken both sides with Sweet & Smokey pork rub..yes I said pork…lol. ****For a kick of HEAT try some garlic sriracha seasoning rub. Separate for your non spicy friends..
- Cook in oven 350° 45 min until no pink. Add a bit of water to your pan so chicken does not dry out. About 5 minutes before done add a layer of your fave sauce..
- Get your favorite sauces ready. Today I have one of my favs Sweet Baby Rays, some Rib Jack original and for our spicy friends there is also Siriacha Hot Chili Sauce.
- Add a layer of your sauce over the chicken and place back in over to give a nice glazed warm up. Leave in longer if your like a bit more crips bbq or even turn on broil flame watch carefully to not burn..
- Serve n enjoy!.
Stevia Sweetened BBQ Sauce tastes like summer. They are smoky, sweet and garlicky with just the right hit of spice. His deluxe cornbread made you want alone time with it!!!! Try our easy to follow sweet smoky bbq chicken skewers recipe. Discover how to create perfect award-winning competition BBQ chicken with this tested recipe from Darren Warth of Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ.
If you find this Tasty Smokey-Sweet BBQ Chicken & Kickin Hot Sriricha Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.