Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken tortellini soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken tortellini soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Provide of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Take of milk.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Take of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of dried basil, crushed.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of oregano, crushed.
- Use of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of tortellini.
- Provide of evaporated milk.
- Use of baby spiniach.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Get of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Cut up and gently brown chicken..
- Melt butter in a large stock pot. Saute garlic and onions..
- Add flour to sauteed onion and garlic to make a paste. Cook for about five minutes. Cooking the flour for at least five minutes lessens the starchy flour taste..
- Gradually whisk the milk in to the paste. Heat to a creamy sauce..
- Stir in broth and whisk until smooth..
- Stir in cooked chicken, mushrooms, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper. Crushing the herbs together opens the flavor..
- Cover and allow to slow cook for about an hour..
- Stir in tortellini, ripped spiniach, and evaporated milk. Cover and slowly simmer for another 45 minutes..
If you find this Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.