Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Egg rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Egg rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast egg rolls recipe. To cook breakfast egg rolls you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Egg rolls:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 4 of egg roll wrappers.
- Get 1 of butter.
- Get 1 of Ribeye Steak sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- Take 1 slice of American cheese.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Breakfast Egg rolls:
- I used steak from last night's dinner. Put some butter in a skillet. Add the thinly sliced steak, cook for about a minute..
- Add the eggs let them cook for a couple minutes. Add the green onion, salt and pepper and cheese. Let cook until eggs are almost cooked through..
- In another skillet add the oil over medium high heat and let come to temp..
- Take some of the egg filling put it in the egg roll wrapper. Roll it up as directed on the package. Continue until all 4 are wrapped..
- When the oil is hot enough add the egg rolls and fry until golden on each side..
- Drain the egg rolls in a paper towel lined bowl so the excess oil will drip, plus they need to cool a bit before consumption of you'll burn your mouth pretty bad..
- Add hot sauce and eat up..
Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean workspace. A quick and easy vegetarian snack. Scramble the eggs in the same pan the hash browns were cooked in, using olive oil spray. Cheesy Breakfast Egg Rolls Whether you have to run out the door in the morning or take a few minutes to relax at the table, these breakfast egg rolls will hit the spot. Repeat this until all the egg rolls are filled and rolled.
If you find this Breakfast Egg rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.