Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan recipe. To make rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Provide 2 of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- Take 200 gr of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- Use 3 bunches of bokchoy.
- Provide 1 of long red chili (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..
If you find this Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.