Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilli Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli eggs recipe. You can cook chilli eggs using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Eggs:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- You need 2.5 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small size of capsicum.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- You need 4 tsp of spring onion.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 7 tsp of corn flour.
- Take as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Water.
- Use as required of Spring onion greens for garnishing.
- Provide 1 tsp of white seaseme seeds for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chilli Eggs:
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl, add 1 tsp black pepper powder, little salt & 1/2 tsp baking powder, whisk it well. In a baking dish/bowl apply some oil and pour the egg batter, steam it for 15 mins on a medium flame. Once steamed properly, cool it down completely and cut it into your desired shape & size..
- In a bowl make a paste of 6 tsp of cornflour, half cup of water very little salt & 1/2 tsp black pepper powder. Dip the egg pieces into the paste and fry them in batches on a medium flame till golden & crisp..
- Meanwhile make a sauce mixture by adding 2 tsp of red chilli sauce, 1 tsp green chilli sauce, 1 tsp ketchup, 1/2 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp black pepper powder & salt (remember the sauces too contains salt so adjust accordingly) and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chopped garlic & fry it for 1 min, next add thinely sliced onions & fry it for 2 min, add spring onions(optional), chopped green chilies & fry it for another 1 minute, next add the thinely sliced capsicum & fry them well on a high flame for about 2-3 mins. Stir continoulsy..
- Now pour the sauce mixture into it, give it a nice stir, add around 1/2 cup of water, once it starts to boil, add the cornflour slurry (mix 1 tsp of cornflour with 4 tsp water) and stir it continuously.
- Lastly add the fried eggs, coat it well with the gravy, allow the gravy to boil for once, add few spring onion green and switch off the flame. Garnish it with some more spring onion greens & white seaseme seeds and serve it hot..
Serve with the guacamole, and toast for scooping. Carefully slide a spatula under the eggs, then pour off and discard the oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for a couple of minutes, giving them a stir every so often. Put the oil in a medium-sized, non-stick frying pan and set over highish heat. Top and tail the onions and remove any skin.
If you find this Chilli Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.