Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pizza from Leftovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pizza from Leftovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pizza from leftovers recipe. To make homemade pizza from leftovers you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Pizza from Leftovers:
- Provide of For the pizza dough.
- Prepare 750 g of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 2 tbsp of active yeast.
- Take pinch of salt.
- Get of For the stuffings.
- Take of any left over meats.
- Take 200 g of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Use 100 g of parmesan grated.
- Prepare 200 ml of tomato pizza sauce.
- Use pinch of cracked black peppercorns.
- Get of dust with italian seasoning.
Steps to make Homemade Pizza from Leftovers:
- For the dough,,,,, mix the warm water slowly in flour and stir it until all the flour are free from lumps and goes firm.
- Rest the yeast and the dough,, until dough and yeast rise up.
- Mix the yeast onto the dough and let them rise up, again for 30 mins. then cut the dough in four parts.., knead the dough using by hand, or a machine, or a rolling pin.
- Pour in some pizza sauce in the center of the dough and spread it out covering the whole dough.
- Just continue, put all your left over meats,, and veggies, then spread the cheese all over.
- Bake in a over for 10 minutes.
- Serves with your favourite cold drinks.
If you find this Homemade Pizza from Leftovers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.