Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheer (rice pudding) recipe. To make kheer (rice pudding) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kheer (Rice Pudding):
- Use 2 1/2 litre of milk.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 cup of rice, soaked for an hour.
- Get 8-10 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 4-5 of Small cardamoms.
- Use 1/4 cup of almonds blanched.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- Provide of For garnish:.
- Take 1 handful of blanched almonds.
- You need 1 handful of pistachios.
- Prepare A few of rose petals.
Steps to make Kheer (Rice Pudding):
- In a big heavy bottom pan add the milk and allow it to boil. Meanwhile hand crush the soaked rice, rinse once and add them into the boiling milk..
- Add the water, cardamoms and allow it to cook on medium low heat for atleast 50 mins. Keep stirring in between..
- Then add the almonds, cream and sugar and at this time you can remove the cardamoms if you like. Keep stirring..
- As soon as the milk gets thickened, remove them into serving bowls and garnish with almonds, pistachios and rose petals..
- Serve lukewarm or chilled. Enjoy after any meal. 🙂.
Kheer is Indian version of rice pudding made by slow cooking rice in milk with addition of fragrant ingredients like saffron , cardamom, rose water and generous amount of nuts. It does not matter which part of India you go to or come from, this milk with rice and sugar concoction (with few variations). Here's a delicious ayurvedic recipe for kheer, which is an Indian rice pudding. Transfer the rice pudding to a bowl. It's a celebratory dessert, yes, but it's also humble enough to serve as an everyday.
If you find this Kheer (Rice Pudding) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.