Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe. You can cook banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana nut bread with chocolate chips:
- Get of banana – slices.
- You need of ripe bananas.
- Take of large eggs.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Take of baking soda.
- Take of Brown sugar.
- Use of chocolate chips.
- Use of cinnamon.
- Use of salt.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Use of walnuts.
- Use of butter.
- Use of milk.
Instructions to make Banana nut bread with chocolate chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
I think you could even say the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas together are a little bit "extra." This bread is packed with ingredients that make great pairings, but. From a sweets perspective, that is pretty challenging since nuts are a major ingredient in most paleo treats, but this banana bread is officially a game. Made coconut flour and other healthy and simple ingredients! The best ever Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread that is nut, grain & gluten-free. Coconut flour banana bread made without any butter or refined sweeteners.
If you find this Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.