Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and Bean Quesadilla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Bean Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Bean Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and bean quesadilla recipe. You can cook chicken and bean quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Bean Quesadilla:
- Get of Cooking spray.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced red onion.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 16 of small corn tortillas.
- Use 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- You need Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- Take 2 cups of greek yogurt.
Steps to make Chicken and Bean Quesadilla:
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..
Chicken and Bean Quesadillas are one of those great family dinners that kids and adults both love! This enchilada recipe is so good! Tortillas that are stuffed with cheese, grilled chicken, black beans, corn, onions, and red peppers. Healthy Chicken Quesadillas packed with chicken breast, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and melty cheese are spicy, satisfying, and surprisingly good for you. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious homemade sauce!
If you find this Chicken and Bean Quesadilla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.