Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy spinach stuffed tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe. You can have creamy spinach stuffed tomatoes (leftover ideas!) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!):
- Prepare 6 large of red tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of finely shredded cooked chicken (baked, or steamed leftovers).
- Provide 3 tbsp of mayonnaise (or sour cream).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 6 of pimentoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of mushrooms (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- Get 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Steps to make Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!):
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Wash spinach and roughly chop.
- Add a quarter cup of water and spinach to a pot on medium heat with a closed lid.
- Slice top off tomatoes and with a teaspoon, gently scoop out the insides leaving almost a bowl shape. Set aside on a baking pan(Save tomato insides for salsa or juice!).
- In food processor, blend onions, pimentos, mushrooms and set aside..
- Ensure chicken is finely minced..
- Keep an eye on spinach, water will dry out so keep adding quarter cup at a time until spinach is completely soft and mushy..
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked spinach, chicken, mayonnaise, milk, onions, pimentos, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and cheese..
- Spoon spinach mixture into tomatoes and top off with cheese..
- Bake at 350 for thirty minutes, until cheese is melted and tomato is soft.
- Refrigerate leftover spinach mixture for other uses (sandwiches etc).
And when all else fails, just start stuffing that fresh spinach into every sandwich, wrap, quesadilla Thanks for all these awesome ideas! As a twist on stuffed peppers, we use couscous or brown rice, some black beans, sauté some garlic with the onions, and stuff the portobellos with this mixture to create a great vegetarian main course. I've made some changes to the original recipe, which you can see by clicking on the link above. Looking for more easy pasta ideas? I made it because I had a lot of fresh spinach left that I wanted to use.
If you find this Creamy Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes (leftover ideas!) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.