Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jowar /Juar Jo Doddo (Rustic Sorgham Flour Flatbread) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jowar /Juar Jo Doddo (Rustic Sorgham Flour Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jowar /Juar Jo Doddo (Rustic Sorgham Flour Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jowar /juar jo doddo (rustic sorgham flour flatbread) recipe. To make jowar /juar jo doddo (rustic sorgham flour flatbread) you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jowar /Juar Jo Doddo (Rustic Sorgham Flour Flatbread):
- Get 1 cup of Jowar ka atta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Provide 3-4 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Use of oil and ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Take of Warm water for kneading the dough.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Jowar /Juar Jo Doddo (Rustic Sorgham Flour Flatbread):
- In a thali Mix all the ingredients except water..
- Take water little by little and knead the dough..
- Now take a handful of this dough..
- Take a plastic sheet or Ziplock bag..
- Apply little oil on it..
- Place the dough on the centre of the plastic sheet..
- Now start patting the dough on that till it achieves required thickness..
- You can even place the dough between the sheet and roll it with rolling pin to flatten it..
- Heat the tawa..
- Cook it on medium flame on both sides..
- Apply some oil /desi ghee after flipping both sides,so as to make it crisp..
- Enjoyyyyy it hot with Tidali dal ; fried brinjal, ;homemade butter ; mango pickle, curds,kachumbar and buttermilk..
- Tip☀ Be careful while adding water to make the dough as onion will leave it's water ;which will make the dough sticky and difficult to handle..
Try this tasty and healthy roti/flatbread made from Jowar/Sorghum flour. Try this healthy version of Indian flatbread that benefits your body in many ways, like being rich in antioxidants and being diabetic-friendly! #healthy #Indianbread. Full video step by step pictures. Migliaia di nuove immagini di alta qualità aggiunte ogni giorno. It is an Indian Flat Bread which is mostly eaten with Coriander Chutney or Cu.
If you find this Jowar /Juar Jo Doddo (Rustic Sorgham Flour Flatbread) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.