Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pina Colada Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pina Colada Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pina colada macaroons recipe. To make pina colada macaroons you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pina Colada Macaroons:
- Use 3/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of Butter or margarine.
- Provide 3 oz of Cream cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of Rum extract.
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
- Use 8 oz of Candied pineapple, chopped small (I use a food processor).
- Prepare 1 1/4 of All-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 3 cup of Coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut.
Instructions to make Pina Colada Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Cream together: sugar, butter/margarine, cream cheese, and rum extract..
- Add egg yolk, and chopped pineapple..
- Add dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend until combined well..
- Add in 3 cups coconut..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour..
- Shape into 1" balls. The dough is sticky, so hand rolling isn't easy. A cookie dough scoop works better..
- Roll balls into 1 cup coconut..
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly..
- Bake at 350?F for 10-15 minutes..
- Remove immediately from baking sheet to cooling rack..
It may be garnished with either a pineapple wedge, maraschino cherry, or both. An easy recipe for a refreshing and tasty Pina Colada cocktail with Malibu rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice, garnished with fresh pineapple. The piña colada is a sweet cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut or coconut milk, and pineapple juice, usually served either blended or shaken with ice. Pina Colada cake – Rum flavoured brownie with pineapple jam and shredded coconut Ingredients: For the jam Piña Colada Macaroons. You'll dream of paradise with these heavenly macaroons.
If you find this Pina Colada Macaroons recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.