Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best White bean Sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White bean Sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean sausage soup recipe. You can have white bean sausage soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White bean Sausage soup:
- Use 2 can of white beans (one drained).
- Use 1 packages of favorite sausage (i use aidells).
- You need 2 can of 14 oz chicken broth.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced carrots – drained.
- Prepare 1 of chopped celery.
- Get 8 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make White bean Sausage soup:
- pour 1 can of the white beans (liquid and all) into a small bowl and mash with a fork until it forms a paste.
- in a soup pot start cooking the garlic with the extra virgin olive oil then add your onion, celery, and tomato until they become tender.
- add the sausage and mix well until sausage browns.
- add the drained can of carrots and mashed up beans. mix them all together.
- add the chicken broth and the other can of white beans.
- continue to mix all ingredients to make sure all the flavors blend well. once it begins to simmer, lower the heat and add cream.
- right before serving, add thyme.
The perfect simple dinner on a busy night, this soup gets a double hit of fennel essence from chopped fennel bulb and the fennel seeds that flavor the sausage. Note: You can make the soup slimmer by using Italian turkey sausage. This soup is packed with nutrition from all the kale and protein packed cannellini beans (and the remaining veggies of course), then I love the depth of flavor the sausage adds. Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese right before serving alongside crusty. Italian sausage reinforces the pork flavor and makes the soup substantial and satisfying.
If you find this White bean Sausage soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.