Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Portobello Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Portobello Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to portobello pizza recipe. To make portobello pizza you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Portobello Pizza:
- Take 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- Take 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- Get Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- Take 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- Use Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Use Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Get 8 of Portobello Mushrooms,.
- Take of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, Drizzle.
- Use Pinch of Garlic Powder,.
- Provide Pinch of Italian Seasoning,.
- Take 8 of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Sliced,.
- You need 8 Slices of Vegan Cheese Slices,.
- You need of Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Portobello Pizza:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling. *If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.*.
- Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Dust some mushroom powder over the top. Give it a quick stir to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. *This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.*.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Remove the stems. Pad the mushrooms dry with kitchen paper. Transfer them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Season the mushrooms generously with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasonings over the top. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 mins..
- Remove from the oven, immediately spoon the tomato sauce onto the mushrooms. Lay vegan cheese slices over the top. Return back into the oven and bake for a further 10 mins..
- Remove from oven and transfer onto serving plates. Garnish with sundried tomatoes. Scatter basil over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Portobello Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.