Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffing recipe. You can have stuffing using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffing:
- You need of Pepperidge Farm stuffing.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- You need of margarine.
- You need of Sausage.
- Use of sweet onion.
- Take of celery.
- Prepare of (4 BOUILLON CUBES) If you dont have chicken borth..dont worry!.
- Take of Optional 2 small cans water chestnuts & 3/4 package fresh mushrooms.
Steps to make Stuffing:
- Make stuffing according to package instructions.
- Boil water & margarine use chicken broth for half the water called for.(If you dont have chicken broth you can use 4 bouillon cubes 1 cup of water!).
- Add bread crumbs to boiled water&chicken broth. Fluff with fork..
- Wash 4-5 stalks of celery, 1 large sweet onion, Wash mushrooms.
- Cut one large sweet onion Cut up 4-5 stalks celery. Cut up mushrooms..
- While waiting to boil ~ Brown sausage frying pan. ~Drain fat.
- Sauteed vegetables with margarine..
- Combine saturated veggies and cooked sausage. Let flavors marry together..
- Add veggies and sausage to bread crumbs stuffing. Fluff with fork..
And the single biggest boost you can give your homemade stuffing is turkey broth. The drier the bread, the more liquid it will soak up, and the more flavor you can get into the stuffing. It comes in many different forms, with the base being made of either dried bread, cornbread, or breadcrumbs. Classic American stuffing is chunkier than the British version, but just as delicious. And for your Christmas table, try our walnut and bacon stuffing balls.
If you find this Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.