Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe. To cook yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice:
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- Take 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Take 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- You need 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- You need 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide of Rice.
- Provide 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 4 of eggs whisked.
Instructions to make Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice:
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..
The flavors in Thai Tom Yum chicken are so incredible, this dish will fast become one of your dinner favorites. See more ideas about indian food recipes, chicken recipes, recipes. Jumbo Prawn in Tom Yum Creamy. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Holy yum chicken is the best chicken recipe!
If you find this Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.