Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty salmon greek pasta salad recipe. You can cook tasty salmon greek pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- Take 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- Provide 2 medium of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- Take 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of Relish.
- Get 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- Get 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad:
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
If you find this Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.