Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Sprinkles Blossom Steamed Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Sprinkles Blossom Steamed Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate sprinkles blossom steamed cake recipe. To cook chocolate sprinkles blossom steamed cake you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Sprinkles Blossom Steamed Cake:
- Provide of large eggs.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of cake emulsifier.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- You need of soda water.
- Take of red food coloring.
- You need of chocolate sprinkles.
Steps to make Chocolate Sprinkles Blossom Steamed Cake:
- This is the most important step to do: Cover the lid of the steamer with a kitchen towel to prevent condensation from the lid from falling on to the steamed cake. Fill the steamer with water (below the steaming plate). Cover the steamer with the lid and slowly bring water to boil..
- Place the cupcake liners in the molds. Set aside..
- Beat together eggs, granulated sugar, and emulsifier with a mixer on a high speed until pale and fluffy (around 10 minutes)..
- Change to the lowest speed. Add flour and soda water alternately and gradually. Beat again with high speed for about 5 minutes..
- Steam for 12 minutes over high-heat. DO NOT open the steamer before 12 minutes..
- Remove from the heat. Transfer the steamed cake onto a wire rack. Let it cool. Enjoy! 😋.
- Note: Save steamed cake in a small plastic storage bag each. It can stay soft and fluffy for couple days..
If you find this Chocolate Sprinkles Blossom Steamed Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.