Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. To cook grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Get of Greens salad as your choice.
- Prepare of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Get 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- You need of Bell Peppers.
- Provide of BBQ sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Chili flake (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
Grilled Stuffed Peppers Cooking Stuffed Peppers Grilled Vegetables Stuffed Green Peppers Grilling Recipes Grilled Cola BBQ Baby Back Ribs for summer grilling! Grilled Salmon with Preserved Lemon and Green Olives. Rip off a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil, remove the. Grilled Salmon with Sweet Onions and Red Bell Peppers. Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.