Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to warm chicken & sweet potato salad with ranch dressing! recipe. To cook warm chicken & sweet potato salad with ranch dressing! you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing!:
- Use 1 of Chicken breast/s sliced or diced..
- Get 1 medium of size sweet potatoes diced into decent size cubes..
- Provide 1 of Cherry tomatoes halved..
- Prepare 1 of Baby spinach..
- Get 1 of Red onion halved and sliced..
- Prepare 1 of Fetta cheese crumbled for garnish..
- Take 1 of Ranch dressing of your choosing..
Steps to make Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing!:
- Roast both the chicken until cooked and the sweet potato until tender but not soft. In the mean time add all other ingredients except Fetta cheese to a salad bowl in no particular order (Presentation is always nice though) then lightly toss the salad. After potato and chicken are cooked allow to cool down until just warm and add to the salad. Garnish with Fetta cheese and drizzle some ranch dressing, again tossing the salad lightly. Serve and enjoy!.
- *note* If the potatoes and chicken are to hot when adding to salad the spinach will begin to wilt and not look to appealing. Also salt and pepper are a great way to season meals so be sure to consider seasoning everything including the potatoes and chicken prior to cooking..
While the vinegar is reducing, cut the warm chicken into serving pieces, using a sharp knife. Marco Pierre White shares his delicious recipe for warm chicken a la vinaigrette. Warm chicken salad with potatoes and asparagus beans. A gorgeous chicken salad that can be served warm or cold, perfect for a quick healthy supper. If you have cooked chicken left over and you want to reheat it.
If you find this Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.