Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe. You can cook sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip:
- Take of Sausages and sauce :.
- Provide 1 pack of Hotdog sausages.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Tomato soup (The best!).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- Get of Potato 2 ways :.
- You need 3 of Big White "Russet" Potatoes.
- Get of Milk.
- Take of Butter.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil to fry.
- Take of Flour to coat.
- Prepare of Garnishes :.
- Take of Creamed balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 of green onion.
Instructions to make Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip:
- Peel potato and boil them (keep beautiful long peels for homemade chips).
- Cut all sausages in slices about 1cm thick and grill in pan until brownish and crispy, heat : medium-high.
- Add tomato soup can and mix.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, salt and pepper (quantity is only suggested, if you want it more sweet add sugar, more ketchupy: ketchup! Etc).
- Let simmer at low while you mash the potatoes.
- Mix in butter and milk in mashed potatoes until fluffy, salt to taste.
- Take a bunch of potato peels toss in flour and fry in oil until crispy, salt and pepper (smoked salt or any flavored salt is awesome).
- Plate organising : find a round tube for potato cake (ex: empty small cream cheese pot and cut bottom or cut strip of flexible plastic and tape into a large tube) place on the plate and fill with warm potato being careful to push lightly with back of a spoon so its nice and lever.
- Take off mold and gently put spoonfuls of sausages on top.
- Add homemade peels chips on top.
- Cut tiny strips of green onions, stick some in the potato cake.
- Put a spoonful of sauce from the sausages on the side and place the back of the spoon on the sauce and delicately drag across plate.
- Decorate with more green onions and creamed balsamic vinegar drops.
- Ps. Before decorating with green onions and balsamic cream, check if the food is still hot, if not reheat a couple seconds in the microwave before decorating :).
- Bon Appétit!.
Mousseline translates as muslin in French, and as this also describes a delicate, light cloth, which neatly sums up the texture needed. Similar to potato chips, but a whole lot prettier. Potato Gnocchi With Merguez Sausage Tomato Ragu. Find Potato Gnocchi Italian Sausage Tomato Sauce stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Using less sweet forms of sugar, such as corn syrup and dextrose, provides the advantage of sugar without adding too much sweetness.
If you find this Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.