Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict recipe. To make eggs benedict you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggs Benedict:
- You need 8 of eggs, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Provide 4 of English muffins – Woolworths.
- You need 8 slices of smoked ham or smoked Salmon.
- Get Pack of baby spinach.
- Take of For hollandaise sauce.
- Use 3 of egg yolks.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Provide 10 tablespoons of butter (unsalted, if using salted butter skip adding salt).
Steps to make Eggs Benedict:
- Make the hollandaise sauce. Melt the butter: Melt the butter slowly in a small pot. Try not to let it boil—you want the moisture in the butter to remain there and not steam away..
- Blend egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, until lightened in color: Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne (if using) into your blender. Blend the egg yolk mixture at a medium to medium high speed until it lightens in color, about 20-30 seconds. The friction generated by the blender blades will heat the yolks a bit. The blending action will also introduce a little air into them, making your hollandaise a bit lighter..
- Lower blender setting, slowly drizzle in melted butter: Once the yolks have lightened in color, turn the blender down to its lowest setting (if you only have one speed on your blender it will still work), and drizzle in the hot melted butter slowly, while the blender is going. Continue to blend for another couple seconds after the butter is all incorporated..
- Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste: Turn off the blender and taste the sauce. It should be buttery, lemony and just lightly salty. If it is not salty or lemony enough, you can add a little lemon juice or salt to taste. If you want a thinner consistency, add a little warm water. Pulse briefly to incorporate the ingredients one more time. Store until needed in a warm spot, like on or next to the stovetop. Use within an hour or so..
- Bring poaching water to a simmer: bring a large saucepan two-thirds-filled with water to a boil, then add the vinegar. Bring the water to a boil again, then lower the heat to a bare simmer..
- Strain thin whites with a fine mesh sieve: Place the raw egg into a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. The very thin egg whites will drain out through the sieve. Gently add to hot water: Then gently ease the raw egg into your pot of simmering hot water..
- Toast English muffins: As soon as all the eggs are in the poaching water, begin toasting your English muffins. If you can’t get all the muffins toasted by the time the eggs are ready, gently remove the eggs from the poaching water and set in a bowl. Also add the spinach to a shallow pan with 2 tbsp of water and cook soft (wilted). Dry the spinach by putting it on rolling towel..
- Remove eggs with slotted spoon: Gently lift the poached eggs out of the pan with a slotted spoon and place on a plate to serve..
- Assemble your Eggs Benedict: To assemble, butter one side of an English muffin. Add wilted spinach. Top with each toasted side with a slice of smoked ham or salmon. Put a poached egg on top of each one, then pour some hollandaise over. Sprinkle some cayenne over it all and serve at once..
Perfecting this dish is all about timing. Eggs Benedict is a wonderful brunch recipe if you are looking for a different way to serve poached eggs. Decadence is what makes eggs Benedict a star of the brunch table. Making Eggs Benedict requires careful orchestration. Although I've made Eggs Benedict before, I'd never used a recipe for the Hollandaise sauce- I just used an old method my mom used.
If you find this Eggs Benedict recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.