Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Our Family's Soup Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's soup curry recipe. You can have our family's soup curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Use 6 of Chicken wings (the drumettes or the thigh meat).
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 small of Tomato.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 6 small of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Provide 3 cup of Water.
- Get 2 of pieces Commercial curry roux of your choice (medium hot to hot).
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Butter, olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled broccoili as a garnish.
Steps to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Mince the onion. Cut the carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. I think they're better on the larger side. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. I used whole small potatoes in their skins this time!!.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion. When it's translucent, add the chicken and brown. Add potatoes and carrot and sauté..
- Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the pan. Mix and sauté..
- Add water and soup stock cube, and simmer..
- When the vegetables are tender, add curry roux and simmer some more. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
If you find this Our Family's Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.