Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Katsudon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Katsudon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katsudon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to katsudon recipe. To make katsudon you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Katsudon:
- Prepare 2 sheets of Tonkatsu.
- Provide 100 g of onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin (2 tbsp Sake/white wine + 1 tsp sugar) : (A).
- You need 1 tbsp of Dashi powder : (A).
- Provide 50 mL of water : (A).
- Get 2 cups of freshly cooked rice (as much as you want!).
- Use of for topping pickled ginger (optional).
Instructions to make Katsudon:
- Cut the onion into 5 mm wedges. Slice the Tonkatsu about 1.5 cm width..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl..
- Mix the condiments (A) in a frying pan. Heat the frying pan until it comes to a boil..
- Add the cut onion to the frying pan. Simmer them over medium heat for a few minutes..
- Place the Tonkatsu evenly in the frying pan. Then pour the beaten eggs evenly on the surface and simmer for about 2~3 minutes. Then put a lid over the frying pan and turn the heat off. Leave the frying pan for a few minutes..
- Serve the freshly cooked rice in a bowl and serve the meal over the rice..
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. I'm addicted to the figure skating anime "Yuri on Ice", y'all. A typical scene for it was in. Katsudon is a hearty dish compared to other Japanese food because Tonkatsu is breaded and Katsudon was once portrayed as a hearty, soul food in Japanese culture. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
If you find this Katsudon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.