Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pain au Chocolat des Parisiennes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pain au Chocolat des Parisiennes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain au Chocolat des Parisiennes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain au chocolat des parisiennes recipe. To cook pain au chocolat des parisiennes you need 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pain au Chocolat des Parisiennes:
- Take 180 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 40 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 7 grams of Cocoa powder (for baking).
- Take 5 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- You need 33 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- Provide 22 grams of Egg.
- Provide 20 grams of Butter.
- Get 20 grams of Chocolate (melted).
- You need 120 grams of Milk.
Steps to make Pain au Chocolat des Parisiennes:
- Put the bread flour, cake flour, sugar, salt, years and cocoa power in a bowl. (Add the salt and sugar in separate parts of the bowl, and add the yeast to the part near the sugar.).
- Combine the egg and milk and warm it up. Add this to the bowl, aiming for the part with the yeast. Add the melted chocolate too..
- Mix it all together in the bowl with your hands. It will be sticky, but it's fine if it just comes together in a clumpy ball..
- Take the dough out onto a work surface and knead it for a while. When it has a bouncy texture, add the butter and keep kneading..
- When the surface is nice and smooth, round the dough off into a smooth ball, place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise. (About 50 minutes in a warm location.).
- It's finished rising..
- It seems a shame to do this, but just punch it down with your fist to deflate it and release the excess gases. Let it rise again (about 20 minutes.).
- As long as it rises a bit even if it's not puffy and cute, it's fine. Now the 1st rising is really complete..
- Divide into eight 50 gram portions and round off each portion. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and rest (for longer than usual, about 30 minutes)..
- Fill a piping back with the chocolate cream. (Seefor the chocolate cream recipe.).
- Press down lightly on the dough to deflate it. Roll out into an oval shape with a rolling pin..
- Pipe out the cream as shown in the photo..
- Bring the dough over from the top to wrap the cream, and press the dough down around the cream so it won't come out..
- Make vertical cuts in the dough with a pastry cutter..
- Brush the cut part with beaten egg..
- Roll up from the far side so that the end of the dough is on the bottom..
- Make 8 rolls, and line them up on a paper-lined baking sheet for the 2nd rising. (40 minutes in a warm location.).
- The 2nd rising is finished. Brush the tops with beaten egg..
- Bake for about 13 minutes in a pre-heated 210°C oven and they're done..
So I set the rising and resting times longer than usual. Raison de plus pour cuisiner nous-même une vraie pâte maison. It Is Simple And Effective ! Après avoir mangé un pain au chocolat dans les rues de Paris. La recette de la brioche reste donc toujours la.
If you find this Pain au Chocolat des Parisiennes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.