Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bean and Bacon Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bean and Bacon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean and Bacon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bean and bacon soup recipe. To make bean and bacon soup you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bean and Bacon Soup:
- Get 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1 cup of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 3 (15.5 oz.) of cans Great Northern beans, drained.
- Use 1 (15 oz.) of can Tomato sauce.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Bean and Bacon Soup:
- Dice bacon and cook over medium high heat in a large Dutch oven..
- When cooked and crispy, place in a paper towel lined bowl and set aside..
- Dice onion, carrots and celery..
- Leave 2 Tbsp. of the bacon grease in pot and saute diced onion, celery, carrots and garlic until tender..
- Add in beans, chicken broth and salt and pepper. You do not need that much salt as the bacon will be salty already..
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 1 hour..
- Open lid and bask in the aroma… :).
- Using a ladle, remove half of soup and place in a blender, blend on low until incorporated..
- Place back into pot and add the can of tomato sauce and 3/4 of the cooked bacon..
- Continue to heat on low until soup is warm and bubbly..
- Top with remaining bacon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bean and Bacon Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.