Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. You can cook roast duck red curry (thai) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Take 2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 of kafir lime leaves.
- You need 1 of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- Use 1 of Red Chilli (cut).
- Get 150 grams of pineapple.
- Take 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of salt (optional).
- Use of Roast duck.
- Take 200 grams of duck breast with skin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of five spice.
- Use 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.