Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Begin with changing the lights. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple eggs benedict and hollandaise sauce recipe. You can cook simple eggs benedict and hollandaise sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Plain yogurt.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of ★Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take of [Quick & Easy Eggs Benedict].
- You need 1/2 of English muffins.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of bacon, sliced tomato, etc. Your preferred filling.
- You need of [Homemade English Muffins].
- You need 1 of Easy English Muffins in the Bread Maker.
Instructions to make Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce:
- Combine the ★ ingredients well in a bowl. When they're mixed together, add the lemon juice..
- Place some butter in a heat-resistant container and heat for 40 seconds in a microwave (500 W) until completely melted..
- Mix the melted butter into the ingredients from Step 1 a little bit at a time so that the mixture doesn't separate. When the mixture is creamy, it's ready to serve..
- [Quick & Easy Eggs Benedict] Slice an English Muffin in half and toast. You can also toast the surfaces with a frying pan..
- Pour the water into a mug, followed by the egg. Heat the mug up for 1 minute in a microwave (500 W) and keep heating it for 10 seconds at a time after that until the egg white firms up..
- Place the poached egg on top of one half of the muffin, followed by your choice of fillings and the Hollandaise sauce..
- Here is the recipe for muffins "Easy English Muffins in the Bread Maker"..
- Hollandaise sauce also tastes delicious when on steamed or meunière-style white fish..
The trick to any kind of stress-free entertaining is to do as much as you can ahead. And because hollandaise sauce is so easy to make—containing only butter, eggs and lemon—it's worth committing to. To assemble the Eggs Benedict, top each muffin half with a handful of spinach, followed by a tomato slice, a piece of bacon split in half, and a poached egg. Hot buttered English muffins, Canadian-style bacon, and poached eggs are topped with a heavenly drizzle of hollandaise sauce. Ingredients Needed for Eggs Benedict Sauce – Hollandaise Sauce.
If you find this Simple Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.