Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. To cook cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Use 1 cup of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 4 clove of finely minced garlic.
- Use 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Cajun spice.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Provide 2 of roma tomatos.
- Provide 1 bunch of Italian parsley.
- Provide 3/4 box of fettuccine pasta.
- Get 1 packages of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of Any veggies left over in your fridge!.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil of choice.
Steps to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add..
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic..
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. 😉 Let that caramelize nicely..
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir..
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste..
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese..
Spicy Cajun seasoned chicken is nicely tempered atop a bed of rich and creamy fettuccine Alfredo. Enjoy this meal with a garden salad of. It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of. Cajun chicken pasta is one of Mr. Somewhere along the way, it morphed from a simple butter and Parmesan Alfredo sauce into a creamy version; how that happened is anyone's guess.
If you find this Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.