Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg thali recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg thali recipe. To make veg thali you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg thali:
- Get 1 bowl of rice.
- Prepare 250 gms of ladyfinger.
- Use 1/2 kg of spinach, toor dal.
- Use 2 of tomatoes,.
- Prepare 2 each of onion, garlic and green chilli.
- Prepare as required of Spices – salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Veg thali:
- Soak dal and rice separately for half an hour. Heat 4 to 5 tbsp of oil in a large vessel. Put cumin seeds and water. Let it boil and then put soaked rice. Add salt. Cover the lid. Leave it for boiling for 5mins..
- Heat half cup of oil in a cooker. Add garlic,onion and green chilli. Add dal and spinach. Add salt and turmeric powder. Cover and keep for 2to3 whistles to occur. Open and blend a little with a blender..
- Take another pan. Heat little oil. Put ladyfinger and add spices according to your taste. Mix and cover for 5 mins..
- Heat 2tbsp of oil. Add little red chilli powder. Add it upon ready spinach..
- Serve pure veg thali with roti, curd, salad and chutney. Enjoy.
If you find this Veg thali recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.