Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 recipe. To make caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 you only need 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- Take of ■ Chiffon batter.
- Get 3 of egg yolks (net weight; 60g or 2.1 oz).
- Get 25 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for the yolk.
- Take 35 g (1.2 oz) of grapeseed oil.
- Provide 30 ml (1 fl oz) of milk.
- Take 45 g (1.6 oz) of cake flour.
- Prepare 35 g (1.2 oz) of bread flour.
- Get 3 g (3/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- Use 4 of egg whites (net weight; 160g or 5.6 oz).
- Take 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar, for meringue.
- Provide of ◎Caramel sauce, for chiffon batter.
- Get of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Use of ・ 2.5 Tbsp hot water, for last addition.
- Use of ■ Topping.
- Get 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Use 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- You need of ◎Caramel sauce, for topping.
- Use of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- You need of ・ 2 Tbsp water, for last addition.
- Provide of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/5hDADsu-iGU.
- Make caramel sauce for chiffon batter. Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge turns light brown, move the pan sometimes (to heat it evenly)..
- When it turns golden brown or steam rises strongly, turn off the heat quickly. Add 2.5 Tbsp hot water to it. Please be careful as the hot caramel might splatter on you. Pour the caramel sauce into a container; set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put egg yolks in a bowl and put egg whites in another bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Warm the caramel sauce, milk, and grapeseed oil in hot water on extremely low heat; set aside..
- Make egg yolk batter. Put egg yolks in a bowl and add granulated sugar to it. Mix it with a whisk until whitish or heavy..
- Pour the grapeseed oil little by little in it while stirring. Pour the milk and caramel sauce in the same way. Mix well and set aside..
- Make meringue. Take the egg white from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts..
- Whisk it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whisk slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + bread flour + baking powder) over the egg yolk mixture. It's better to sift it once beforehand you sift it over the egg mixture. Mix well. When powderiness disappears, mix strongly or speedy 20-30 times..
- Add the meringue in 3 pars. Stir well at 1st addition. From the next addition, mix the top lightly and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping..
- Mix well until combined or smooth. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl and fold it..
- Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Stir it with a bamboo skewer to stick the batter to the side and the tube. Hold down the tube and drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40 mins. After baking, Drop it lightly one time and upside down quickly. Let it cool thoroughly. (3 hours or more).
- Remove the cake from the pan. Push down the side of the cake to half the height. Push down around the tube..
- Turn the mold upside down. Rotate the pan while holding down the bottom pan and lift the side pan..
- Push the side of the cake to peel off the cake bottom from the pan..
- Whisk heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft-peak. Make caramel sauce for topping..
- Slice cake and serve it with whisked cream and caramel sauce. It's all done!!.
You may want to stir the sugar once in a while to make sure that everything is equally distributed within the. Decked with icing flowers, it's almost too pretty to eat! Purple Sweet Potato Chiffon Cake Nevertheless, thank you for this wonderful recipe and the video definitely helped as well for a visual learner like me 🙂. Chiffon cake mixing method with the recipe video. I'm so amazing at what I saw on your blog, was searching for a nice site where I can get chocolate Chiffon Cake for my cousin's birthday.
If you find this Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.