Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Brownies! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Brownies! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy brownies! recipe. You can have easy brownies! using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Brownies!:
- Get 1/4 Cup of Butter Melted.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Flour.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of White Oil.
- Use 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 6 of Walnuts , broken (optional).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Chocolate Chips (optional).
Steps to make Easy Brownies!:
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius..
- Line a 8" diameter baking dish with parchment paper. Then brush it with 1 tbsp of oil..
- In a big bowl, whisk together butter and cocoa powder..
- Add the sugar and whisk till the sugar almost dissolves..
- Next add the egg and the vanilla essence. Mix till the batter looks a bit shiny/glazed..
- Now slowly add the flour, and combine with the rest of the batter..
- Add the baking powder, salt, and the remaining 2 tbsp of the oil. If you are using walnuts, then add them now..
- Whisk till all the ingredients get incorporated into each other. However, be careful not to "overmix" the batter..
- Pour this thick batter into the pan, and spread it out with a spatula. If you are using chocolate chips, then add these on top of the batter..
- Put it in the oven. Bake for 10-13 mins. Poke with a toothpick in the centre. If it comes out clean, the brownies are done..
- Once out of the oven, let it rest for 5 mins..
- Dust with powdered sugar. Then cut into pieces..
If you find this Easy Brownies! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.