Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats waffles recipe. To make oats waffles you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats waffles:
- You need of old fashioned oats.
- You need of medium ripe banana.
- Take of baking powder.
- Use of salt.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Take of eggs.
- You need of Almond milk.
- Provide of Greek yoghurt.
- Provide of strawberry chunks.
Steps to make Oats waffles:
- For this recipe you need a food processor or a really good blender, if you don't have neither, just opt for the old fashioned way that works always ! Throw in all the ingredients in your food processor except for the strawberry chunks..
- Once your mixture is well blended, unplug your machine and fold in your strawberries..
- Preheat your waffle maker and brush in some coconut oil or use a cooking spray to make sure your waffles can easily come off once their done. I'd say give your waffles at least 5-7 min depending on how quick or slow your waffle maker is..
- Enjoy them with some fresh blueberries and drizzle a bit of maple syrup on them..
Lightly coat with oil or spray with non-stick spray. These waffles are made with a combination of oats, almond milk, banana and eggs all easily whipped up in the blender. Gluten-Free Banana-Oat Waffles from Kim's Cravings. Transfer oat mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in the almond milk and mashed banana, just until moistened (batter will be fairly thick).
If you find this Oats waffles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.