Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crusty French Bread/Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crusty French Bread/Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crusty french bread/rolls recipe. You can cook crusty french bread/rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crusty French Bread/Rolls:
- Provide 2 1/4 tsp of Yeast-active.
- Provide 1 cup of water 110°.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of AP Flour.
- Provide 1 each of Egg lightly beaten.
Instructions to make Crusty French Bread/Rolls:
- In a large mixing bowl dissolve yeast, 1tsp sugar and cup of warm water. Let sit for about 10 min or until frothy..
- Add salt, rest of sugar and oil, mix well..
- Attach dough hook to mixer. Add flour in 1/2 cup interval, never letting the mixer run above it's low speed. Mix until dough comes off sides of bowl, about 6 minutes..
- Using a large mixing bowl, oil the sides of the bowl. Turn out dough on a lightly floured board. Kneed dough into a round ball, tucking it underneath..
- Transfer dough to oiled bowl, turn dough once then cover with damp towel. Let sit it warm place for 1 hour. (I preheat the oven on warm when yeast is started, then turn it off when i add the rest of the ingredients).
- After one hour punch down dough, reform ball, cover and let stand for one hour in warm place..
- On a lightly floured surface, turn out dough. Form into French loaf approximately 15" long or form rolls, small loves any shape you like..
- Transfer dough to baking sheet lined with parchment paper or over mat..
- Return to oven and let rise for 20 minutes..
- Remove dough from oven, set oven on 375°. Lightly brush egg on to of bread. Using a sharp instrument lightly cut slits on the diagonal every 1 1/2 inches..
- Bake for 25-30 or until lightly browned..
If you find this Crusty French Bread/Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.