Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Roast / Shrimp Fry / Stir Fried Masala Coated Prawns (Kerala Style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Roast / Shrimp Fry / Stir Fried Masala Coated Prawns (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Roast / Shrimp Fry / Stir Fried Masala Coated Prawns (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn roast / shrimp fry / stir fried masala coated prawns (kerala style) recipe. You can cook prawn roast / shrimp fry / stir fried masala coated prawns (kerala style) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Roast / Shrimp Fry / Stir Fried Masala Coated Prawns (Kerala Style):
- Provide 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds / Kaduku.
- Get of Curry leaves a small handful.
- Provide of Onion – 1 large chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies slitted.
- Provide 1 of tbsp- Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Turmeric Powder / Manjal podi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Homemade Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper Powder.
- Get of Salt as required.
- Get 20-25 of Prawns.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Prawn Roast / Shrimp Fry / Stir Fried Masala Coated Prawns (Kerala Style):
- Take all ingredients for prawns and mix well. Set aside and let it marinate for 20 minutes..
- Now heat oil in a pan, add in mustard. Add in curry leaves and mix well.Add in onions, chillies and salt. Saute till onions is well browned. Now add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a min..
- Now add prawns and coat this well in the masala for few mins. Now cook this on low heat for couple of mins. Now increase the heat and brown the prawns till it is completely roasted. Serve hot with rice..
Using a long handled ladle stir the contents in between and when the contents are roasted enough, transfer it. Prawn or Shrimp Ghee roast is a popular dry spicy dish that hails from Kerala in South India. Though the recipe seems long, it is an easy to prepare dish. First we will grind the masala. The unique blend of spices in Prawn Roast Kerala Style Delicious is what makes the dish interesting.
If you find this Prawn Roast / Shrimp Fry / Stir Fried Masala Coated Prawns (Kerala Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.