Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Grass Cod Loin with Sweet potato, Pearl potato & Petite pois recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Grass Cod Loin with Sweet potato, Pearl potato & Petite pois recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Grass Cod Loin with Sweet potato, Pearl potato & Petite pois recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon grass cod loin with sweet potato, pearl potato & petite pois recipe. You can have lemon grass cod loin with sweet potato, pearl potato & petite pois using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Grass Cod Loin with Sweet potato, Pearl potato & Petite pois:
- You need 2 of portions cod loin.
- Prepare 1 medium of sweet potato.
- You need 1 of Baby pearl new potatos.
- Use 1 cup of petite pois.
- Provide 4 pinch of lemon grass, dill & parsley.
- Get 1 pinch of mild curry powder, salt & tropical pepper.
- Provide 2 dash of olive oil.
- Use 1 of cheese or parsley sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Lemon Grass Cod Loin with Sweet potato, Pearl potato & Petite pois:
- peel & cut the sweet potato, place in pan of hot water add pinch of sugar. these will take 20-25 minutes.
- put your potato & petite pois on, add pinch of salt these will take 20-28 minutes..
- pre heat griddle pan with the olive oil. sprinkle the cod loins with the lemon grass (top only) & place in pan. pre heat your oven gas mark 7..
- turn your fish, sprinkle the curry powder on the bottom of fish only. once the fish has been sealed remove from heat. transfer fish to baking tray pre covered in foil (enough to make pouch). add the rest of the herbs & oil from pan, wrap foil into pouch place in oven fir 18 minutes..
- once sweet potato is done, drain add butter & mash smooth. drain pearl potato & add pinch of tropical pepper..
- check your loin is fully cooked, plate up & enjoy..
If you find this Lemon Grass Cod Loin with Sweet potato, Pearl potato & Petite pois recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.