Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan whole wheat chia seed jalapeño waffles recipe. To make vegan whole wheat chia seed jalapeño waffles you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles:
- Provide of part whole wheat flour.
- Take of part water.
- Get of baking soda.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of jalapeño sliced.
- Take of chia seeds.
- Take of water.
- Take of Some oil for waffle maker.
Instructions to make Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles:
- Mix 1 part chia seeds to 3 parts water to make a chia seed "egg" and stir. One tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with three tablespoons of water is what I used for this recipe. Give mixture about 2-3 minutes to gel. Add oil to waffle maker and preheat..
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. I used a ladle full of flour, which I would estimate is equal to one cup..
- Mix in the water(equal to the amount of flour used), chia seed mixture and jalapeños just until lumpy batter is formed. My boyfriend brought super tiny jalapeños from a garden, and I used two, thinly sliced..
- Cook in a waffle maker until lightly browned.
If you find this Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.