Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yukon Gold Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yukon Gold Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yukon Gold Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yukon gold roasted garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To cook yukon gold roasted garlic mashed potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yukon Gold Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Provide 2 pounds of potatoes – peeled and cut into 1” dice.
- You need of Add water one inch to cover peeled potatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt add to the cold water and potatoes for cooking.
- Take 4 ounces of milk or half and half or heavy cream.
- Take 2 ounce of butter.
- Get 1/2 head of roasted garlic, smashed to a paste.
- Take To taste of salt and pepper — to taste.
Instructions to make Yukon Gold Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Place garlic in a small oven proof pan/ bowl and put 2 ounces of oil in the pan cover with foil tightly.( I like to cut through the center of the head of garlic.Roast in oven till soft, approx. 15 -25 minutes at 350 degrees F. It should be soft, tender, and very lightly brown. Take out from the oil and take off the skins and smash up to add later.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1” dice- consistent size is most important. Place in sauce pan and cover by one inch with cold water add salt to taste slightly salty Bring the potatoes to a boil and turn down to a simmer –cook until they are tender. About 20 -25 minutes.
- Test the potatoes for doneness before draining.
- Place cooked potatoes in a kitchen aid mixer or a large bowl with a hand mixer. Add the roasted garlic, milk and butter to the potatoes. Whip until fluffy, over whipping will cause them to become gummy-rubbery. Adjust seasoning as needed.
If you find this Yukon Gold Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.