Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potatoes recipe. You can cook cheesy potatoes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Potatoes:
- Provide 2 lb of Hash brown potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Use 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Celery.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Corn flakes.
- Prepare 1 of French's Fried Onions.
- You need 4 cup of Shredded habanero, sharp cheddar, or nacho & taco shredded cheese.
- Use 16 oz of Sour Cream or sour cream with chives.
- Get 1 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Cheesy Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the hashbrowns, chopped onions, shredded cheese, together in large mixing bowl.
- Mix soups, sour cream and celery salt in pan until hot..
- Pour the soup, sour cream and celery salt mixture over the hashbrowns, onion and cheese mixture and place in a casserole dish..
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Add crushed cornflakes to the top of the mixture and drizzle with the melted butter. Unless you want to use the Fried Onions, then you just need to spread the fried onions over the potato mixture..
- Place potatoes back in the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
Keyword cheesy potato casserole, cheesy potatoes, funeral potatoes. This cheesy side dish recipe goes by many different names – cheesy potatoes casserole, cheesy potato bake, funeral potatoes, and hashbrown casserole are just a few. Spread the potato mixture into an even layer in a baking dish. Melt the butter and mix in the remaining ingredients. Then mix in half of the shredded cheese.
If you find this Cheesy Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.