Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kung Pao Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kung Pao Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kung Pao Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kung pao beef recipe. You can have kung pao beef using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kung Pao Beef:
- Take of meat mix.
- Use of Beef, lean is better.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Provide of cornstarch.
- Use of sauce.
- Take of ketchup, tomato.
- You need of cooking white wine.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Use of balsamic vinegar.
- Take of chili sauce or hot sauce.
- Use of main.
- Take of Black pepper corns.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Get of each fresh hot chillies like Serrano or jalapeno, more or less to taste.
- Provide of mixed veggies, fresh or frozen.
- Use of dry roasted peanuts.
- Use of final.
- Prepare of cilantro, stems and leaves, chopped.
- Use of each green onions, sliced.
Steps to make Kung Pao Beef:
- Slice beef into pieces. Mine were about 1/2 inch by 2 inches. But make them whatever size you like. I was using a sirloin steak this time. I cut it in half lengthwise, and sliced each half..
- Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper in a small bowl, mix well.
- Add cornstarch, mix until all is coated, set aside.
- In a small container, I used a coffee mug, mix together the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Using a stir-fry, wok, or skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil, heat on medium high.
- Add about 1/3 of your fresh chillies, sliced or diced, to oil, stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add veggies to pan, stir-fry until done, about 3-4 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoon oil to your pan, allow to heat up, about 30 seconds.
- Roughly crush the pepper corns, add to the pan, stir for about 1 minute.
- Remaining fresh chillies, add them to the pan, stir for 1 minute.
- Add beef to pan, stir-fry until brown (not done, just browned), 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add peanuts to meat, keep stirring, 1 minute.
- Add veggies back in, keep stirring, 2 minutes to warm through..
- Give sauce one final stir, add to pan, keep stirring.
- When the sauce has reduced and thickened, reduce heat to medium low, stir 1 minute to allow heat to reduce in pan..
- Add cilantro and green onions, stir for 1 more minute.
- Serve. We usually serve ours over rice, but I could see this over noodles also..
If you find this Kung Pao Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.