Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry ice cream cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry ice cream cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry ice cream cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry ice cream cake recipe. To cook strawberry ice cream cake you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry ice cream cake:
- Get of strawberry ice cream.
- Use of plain flour.
- Use of powder sugar.
- Provide of strawberry crush.
- Take of baking powder (optional).
- Use of Maida to dust.
- Get of Butter to grease the.
Steps to make Strawberry ice cream cake:
- If u don't have strawberry crush, take 5-7 strawberry, chopped them and put it into pan, add 2tbsp sugar and simmer for 7-8min. Wait to cool down completely..
- Put oven to preheat for 10 min at 160° C..
- Put the ice cream at room temperature for 15-20min to melt properly..
- Add into a big bowl, add shifted plain flour, sugar, baking powder (if u want to add) and strawberry crush. Beat it well, for 2-4min..
- Grease tin and dust with plain flour. Add batter into tin and bake for 20min. Check after completing, prick the toothpick, if came out dry then it's ready..
- Wait to cool down completely..
- Serve as it is. Or spread strawberry crush upside and serve..
Fruit is kind of like nature's art. Fresh Strawberry Cake is my mother's favorite and a guaranteed showstopper. Tap cake on counter to help ice cream settle. They are SO much better than Dairy Queen Ice Cream cakes! Arrange the ice cream on the bottom layer of the cake.
If you find this Strawberry ice cream cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.