Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' easy spaghetti & meatballs recipe. To make ray's' easy spaghetti & meatballs you only need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Use of meatballs.
- Take 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely diced purple onion.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get of sauce.
- Use 2 of jars of your choice of spaghetti ssuce.
- Take 1 large of can diced Italian tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 can of tomatoes paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of spaghetti noodles.
Steps to make Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Start by diceing your onion & add all ingredients together for meatballs. Make your meatballs to desired shape. Set in fridge till you start meat sauce.
- Sauce: start by adding ground beef into pan and add minced garlic cook till almost done. Now add in all other ingredients cook on low heat for 25 minutes. Taste for seasonings.. Add in meatballs to sauce cook for another 30 minutes on medium low heat till meatballs are done. Now cook noodles as direct. Garnish plate with parsley flakes..enjoy!.
Try Rachael Ray's Pasta with Greens, Eggs & Ham. While the squash roasts in the oven, you can whip up a delicious chunky tomato sauce. Once the cubes are dissolved, add the spaghetti. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. What if you don't like fish?
If you find this Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.