Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian chicken with rice noodles recipe. You can have asian chicken with rice noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles:
- Take of packet – rice noodles.
- Take of of each green/red chillies,finely chopped.
- Take of chicken stock or 2 chicken stock cubes.
- Provide of chicken breast fillets, trimmed.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- You need of light soy sauce.
- Provide of oyster sauce.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Provide of Hand full of green veg – Can be broccoli, baby bok choy or kale.
- Prepare of Bean sprouts.
- Provide of Shredded carrot.
- Prepare of Coriander finely chopped, to serve.
- Take of Roasted and crushed peanut.
Steps to make Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles:
- Boil water in a saucepan then place rice noodle in. Stand for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and put some cooking oil, mix well to separate noodles..
- Heat 1 cup of water. Add chicken stock (or 2 chicken stock cubes with 2extra cups of water). Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cut chicken in half. Add chicken. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer chicken to a chopping board. Use fork to shred chicken..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar to soup. Cover. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to the boil. Blanch your prefer green vegetables in for 1 minute and put them on a separate plate. Blanch bean sprout and shredded carrot and put them on the same plate..
- Divide noodles between bowls. Top with chicken. Ladle boiling broth into bowls (you can have the broth very little or cover noodles if you prefer). Add some green vegetables and shredded carrot, bean sprouts. Top with chopped coriander and serve with crushed peanut and chilli on the side..
This chicken stir fry with rice noodles is easy, fresh, healthy, and totally delicious! Fresh ones (sold in the fridge section) have a better texture than dried. Rinse the fresh egg noodles with cold water, drain the excess water and set aside. Begin by heating the oil in a medium soup pot. But any noodles will be fine here – fresh or dried, rice noodles, white or yellow noodles, Hokkien, Singapore noodles, wide, thin, vermicelli, ramen noodles (yup!), diet noodles (like konyaku – been.
If you find this Asian Chicken with Rice Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.