Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Nargisi Aloo Kofta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Nargisi Aloo Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Nargisi Aloo Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef nargisi aloo kofta recipe. To cook beef nargisi aloo kofta you need 35 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Nargisi Aloo Kofta:
- You need of For Eggs.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Get of For koftas(meatballs).
- Get 250 gm of beef.
- Provide 1 of small nion chopped.
- Prepare 8 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare Half of bunch chopped coriander.
- Take 1 table spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide of For Kofta masala (meatballs spices).
- You need 1 tea spoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tea spoon of black pepper corn.
- Take Half of teaspoon cloves.
- Provide 4 of almonds.
- You need 1 of long pepper (Peepli).
- Get 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 2 of black cardamom seeds.
- Use 2 tablespoon of roasted gram flour.
- Get 1 tea spoon of crushed red chilli flakes.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Provide of For curry.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare of Paste of skinless tomatoes.
- You need of Paste of 2 medium size onions.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 table spoon of coriander powder.
- Provide Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Use 1 table spoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 cup of beaten curd.
- Take 1 tea spoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 4 of chopped green chillies.
- Use Half of bunch chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Beef Nargisi Aloo Kofta:
- Firstly Cut potatoes into large slices, take a bowl add 1 teaspoon salt in it and soak cut potatoes.
- Now boil eggs with salt at least 10 minutes then peel off And keep aside.
- Now take a pan And on low flame just 3 minutes dry roast cumin, cardamom seeds cinnamon stick, long pepper (Peepli), Black pepper corn, cloves, and almonds And then grind all these spices into powder.
- Now in same pan dry roast gram flour till it's color will be changed And give smell of roast but don't roast over.
- Then wash beef meat properly And chopped with onion And green chillies in chopper.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, egg, gram flour, salt, ground beef kofta masala, red chilli flakes And chopped coriander And keep aside this for 5 minutes.
- Then take a voke And pour oil in it now add boil eggs And fry it just 2 minutes.
- Now take out eggs And add potatoes in it for fry.
- Now Grease your hand with oil And take a beef kofta mince according to boil egg And wrappe this mince around boil eggs carefully no any cracked part of beef mince appears on the surface of egg on other hand koftas burst during fry or in curry.
- Now make nargisi koftas.
- Take out fry potatoes And add nargisi koftas for frying And if mince are remaining so make round simple koftas of this remaining mince And fry with nargisi koftas.
- Now take out koftas from voke And add onion paste just fry 2 minutes and add turmeric powder in it.
- Add ginger garlic paste salt, red chilli powder And coriander powder in it fry just for 2 minutes.
- Now add paste of tomatoes in it and fry till water of tomatoes gets dry And oil will be separate.
- After that add beaten curd in it fry this properly till oil will be separate now add fry potatoes and fry koftas in it and fry for 3 minutes.
- Now add 2 glass of water And flame should be medium to high when boil comes turn flame low And cover it for 40 minutes.
- After passing 40 minutes check your curry And add garam masala powder And green chillies.
- Now add chopped coriander And turn off flame.
- After that dish out this delicious beef Nargisi aloo kofta curry.
- Serve with chapati.
How to Make Kheema – Beef, Lamb or Mutton. A tasty fusion of Aloo & spices to make Nargisi Aloo Kofta. Nargisi Kofta is the Desi version of a Scotch Egg – a boiled egg surrounded by meat and deep fried. Kofta curry recipe _ restuarant style beef kofta curry_ koftay ka salan_ meat ball gravy _. Make it, eat it, enjoy it and share it.
If you find this Beef Nargisi Aloo Kofta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.