Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Annette's Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Annette's Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to annette's bread recipe. You can cook annette's bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Annette's Bread:
- Take 5 C of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 2/3 C of sugar.
- Use 1/3 C of yeast.
- Get 1 C of oatmeal, Old Fashioned.
- Take 1/2 C of butter, room temp or microwave from frig for 30 sec.
- Get 6 C of whole wheat flour.
- Get 5-7 C of white bread flour.
- Provide 2 T of salt.
Instructions to make Annette's Bread:
- Put water, yeast and sugar in mixer bowl and mix until combined. It just takes a few seconds. Let set about 5 minutes until mixture starts to bubble. Add oatmeal, whole wheat flour, butter and 1 C white bread flour and let knead for 2 minutes..
- Add salt and about 3 more cups white bread flour. Knead together, adding flour as needed to reach the desired consistency. The dough should feel 'tacky' but not sticky. Knead about 4 – 5 minutes, until dough feels stretchy..
- Let rise for 25 min. I just let mine rise in the bowl of my Busch mixer. Punch down and divide into 5 equal parts. Form into loaves and place into regular size bread pans. I prefer glass pans. (Spray with pan spray first.) Let rise 25 minutes again in a barely warm oven. I turn it on warm while shaping loaves, then turn it off before putting them in oven to raise. When bread is about one inch above the top of pan, turn oven to 350 degrees and bake for 35 minutes..
- Remove from oven, brush top with butter and turn onto clean dish towel until cool..
The perfect mix of comfortable serenity, sensual elegance and refined execution. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Annette's connections. "This is the moistest banana bread that I have ever tasted. Our breads are free from preservatives and additives. In the neighborhood you will find cozy restaurants and coffee bars where you can enjoy a delicious breakfast with fresh fruit shakes and biological bread. All Natural Ingredients • Handcrafted • Long Fermentation.
If you find this Annette's Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.