Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Oats pancake/ chilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Oats pancake/ chilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable oats pancake/ chilla recipe. You can have vegetable oats pancake/ chilla using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Oats pancake/ chilla:
- Use 1 cup of oats flour.
- Use 1/2 Cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of grated beet.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Use 2 tbsp of finally chapped green chilli.
- Take 1/2 Cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil for cooking.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Vegetable Oats pancake/ chilla:
- Put 1 cup quick rolled oats into small mixer jar and pulse until they have turned into fine powder. now transfer the oats flour into the deep bowl.
- Add the grated carrot and beetroot also add finely chopped spinach.also add finely chopped onion..
- Add the coriander,also add green chilli add salt to taste. now combine all the ingredients well. Add one cup of water mix well and form a better..
- Heat non-stick Tawa and grease it with oil.pour the spoonful of batter it on and spread them in to thick circle. Cook using 1 teaspoon of oil till turn into brown colour both side. So vegetable oats Chilla is ready to serve..
Serve topped with roasted potato/veggies or avocado and a dressing of choice. the recipe for oats chilla is extremely simple, yet some tips, suggestion and variation for it. firstly, i heavily recommend to dry roast the oats before grounding it to fine powder. also i have used quick rolled oats and it can be roasted within minutes till golden brown. secondly, i have added just onion. Vegetable Oats Pancake recipe – How to make Vegetable Oats Pancake. Earlier I use to mix semolina and now I have replaced this. The main ingredients are oats and chickpea flour (besan) which is mixed with some fresh vegetables and spices. If you have enjoyed watching this video & want me to make more such videos than Dont forget to LIKE & SHARE it with your friends.
If you find this Vegetable Oats pancake/ chilla recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.